Saturday, July 30, 2011

A good and simple day.

Just to let you know,
I finished Yearbook!
Very good book. (:

My mom made biscuits for the family this morning, and had everyone get up to eat together.
We didn't have any gravy, unfortunately.
But we did have some yummy strawberry jelly.
It was delicious.

I curled my hair today, as did Clara.
I like to curl my hair because it makes me feel pretty, plus since I never really have the time or energy to do it, once I do curl my hair, it's nice for a change.

Clara and I were joking and laughing a lot today.
I liked it. (:
We like to make fun of different things.
Like Demi Lovato with her new song Skyscraper.
We think it's funny, the different faces she makes in the music video, what she's wearing in it, and sometimes the way she sings it.
But don't get me wrong, I really like the song.
And Karmin covers version of it on youtube is really good too!

My parents took the whole family including Cooper's wife and Clara's boyfriend to dinner.
We went to Pasta Piatti. Delicious!
I got squash ravioli with biscotti.
It was lots of fun being with everyone.

Plus I saw Jared, Clara's boyfriend, and even though I may not want to admit it, it was nice to see him again. He's like my older brother. (:

Today was a good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment