Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Iron Knight!

So, you know how I've been reading this Iron Fey Series?
Well I finished the third book! I was so exciting when I got my order into Barnes and Noble!
I read the whole book in 2 days!
Ya.. I liked it that much.
But so, there's a fourth book to the series, and I'm so excited for it to come out. (:
The Iron Knight!
And all the other three books have been from the perspective of Meghan, the main character..
but now this book is from the point of Ash, once a supporting character.
So but.. I was reading the blog by Julie Kagawa (The author of the books) and she mentioned a contest!
And I SOO want to participate!
Possible signed arc of The Iron Knight as a prize!!
That would make my day..

So anyways.. I have to plan my perfect day with either Puck or Ash (the two love interests in the books) and maybe I will win! :D

So, I would pick to spend a day with Puck, I think. (:
I would get all dolled up, and he would come to my house, and I'd take him in my cute beat up Ford f150, and we would drive to the park and have a picnic and swing on the swings, maybe even go overboard and jump off of them while in mid-air! Fun. Then.. after being at the park, (he probably wouldn't feel too good if we stayed there too long around all the swings..) we'd go through a trod to the Nevernever, visit the Summer Court, avoiding Titania of course, so he could show me around, maybe to see some of his secret places he likes to hang out at. We would just talk, maybe I could rest my head on his shoulder, since we'd been doing some good walking around. After resting a bit, we could go crash the Winter Court, find Ash, and say hi where I would probably get his autograph and have him kiss my cheek! (A friendly gesture for a big fan.) Then I could see Puck and Ash have a friendly sword battle to show off, then I could get a lesson from them on how to sword fight! After that, Puck and I would leave thanking Ash for the fun (leaving a little prank on Ash of course) and go back to the real world for some ice cream in Food For Less, where Puck would grab my hand and force me to run around the whole store reeking havoc upon the shoppers and cashiers. (Hehehe..) Then, becoming tired again, go back to my house and re-read the good heroic parts that Puck performs in each three of the books, along with the funny things he says and does. Becoming tired I would call it a night in which I would get in bed and puck would sit next to me and hum a song to put me to sleep, kiss me on the forehead goodnight, and leave me a note on my nightstand saying he would like to do this again and invite me to visit the Nevernever anytime I would like where he can show me more of his secret hiding places. (:

So that would be my perfect day with Puck. (:
I really hope I did well with my personality and imagination!
I sure enjoyed coming up with it!
And would extra enjoy if I could actually have that day!

And who knows.. I might just win. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment