Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fans.

Just a little short something today.

I just want to say how blessed I feel to live in this time.
The biggest problem I have is not having a good air conditioner in my home!
And we still have fans! Hah.

I'm so happy I have great friends and family who love me.
What a happy life I live.

First day of work is tomorrow. (:
I'm excited and nervous.
Those two feelings tend to be paired up a lot. Hah.

Well.. good Sunday.
Went to church with my friends and sisters, then had dinner with my family and with two friends from church.
We had good conversations while eating stake, baked potatoes, cauliflower, and carrots.
And we had some good laughs.
I like to laugh.

Wrote a good friend on a mission an email.
Hope I get a reply.

Ready for a new week, to bring good times. We're going to Sunriver!
Well.. good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment